Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Herb Gardening Made Easy

After one month working in garden, finally i satisfy about it. In my garden i have vegetable bed and flower bed. Flowers begin to sprout as whether is warmer and warmer, i planted them five days before.As for vegetable bed, i decide to plant herbs.

When i decided to plant herbs, i had no idea. I did't know which kind of herb should be planted indoor which should be planted outside; I did't know how often to water them; I did't know how to transplant herbs from inside to outside when it grows strong enough, etc. But a book names Herb Gardening Made Easy solves all of my problems. It tells reader details to plant herbs step by step. The words are easy to understand in this book, there is no technological jargon which can make me totally confused, that is also why i like it very much.

Together with book Herb Gardening Made Easy, it also has information that how to sell herbs successfully, LOL, this is very funny, it teaches gardeners how to do business when they enjoy their natural garden. But i only eat or give neighbors and friends about my own herbs. Maybe it is useful for other garden enthusiasts~~.

But,there is another thing i pretty appreciate, it is there is information about how to cook using different herbs..wow, this is very useful for me. I plant my own herbs, then i can cook them delicious. That is so perfect. I love this book. I think the author of this book is so amazing, she considers details well.

No comments:

Post a Comment